Playing for Change

I have literally opened a fresh page three times now with the sole purpose of sharing a really neat video with you.

But each and every time I get so caught up in the back story that I end up not posting it.  Because I want to tell you where we first saw it.  It's a good story, if you'd like to hear it...but then, on three separate occasions now, I've written the story and not been happy with it.  Because wherever I begin my story ends up being so very far from where I wanted it to end that the video just kind of...falls out of it.

So before I have to leave here again without sharing it with you, here is a really cool video Toff and I were first shown by a Canadian girl named Bailey, who we met at her boyfriend's tattoo studio in Pai, Thailand.

Playing for change - Stand By Me

There!  Wasn't that cool??

Comments

  1. that is the COOLEST video!! Do you mind if I post it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts