Just What I Always Wanted!

Every birthday, Christmas and anniversary for the past 4 years, all I have ever asked Toff for is a trampoline. And before I was asking him for a trampoline? I was asking Mom and Dad. We never had a good yard for a trampoline growing up, something about setting one up in a terraced garden seems like it might add a little too much thrill to that third bounce...

And Toff's standard reply has always been, "you can have a trampoline when you have someone else to play on it with." And now, we're about 4 weeks (aaah!) away from having "someone to play on it with," and today I peeked out the window to see this in the front yard:


Pregnancy-safe trampoline bouncing!

Turns out when he and Kiki went to the grocery store (I was taking another 3 hour nap) they saw it in one of our neighbors front yards...for free! They waited until I got in the shower, and carried it down the street (if only we had pictures of THAT!)

So....YAY! I GOT A TRAMPOLIIINNEEE!! Anyone wanna come play???

...but now what do I ask for for Christmas? hmmm...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts