On Being Gangsta

Did you know that in high school Kiki went through a complete ghetto-fab faze? Complete with pink high heel Tim's and hoop earrings and Kanye West. (hey! I just figured out that I share his last name now! HOW COOL IS THAT???)

I've never really thought about the impact going to a pretty diverse high school would have on my life. See the following conversation:

Toff (opening up the computer): What's this?
Cara: Oh, that's just a blog I was reading. There's a good post at the bottom, it's a rap.
T: oh cool (5 minutes of browsing and scrolling ensues) ...I don't see it.
C: It's this one, right here...see, it's her baby dressed up like a gangsta and giving us a tour through his Cribz.
T: (full on disappointed face) oh......a rap. I thought you meant a WRAP. Like a cute baby carrier thing.
C: (sorry, couldn't reply, too busy laughing)

Peace out cub scout!
C-to-the-ara

Comments

Popular Posts