Personality Profile

Here's a little interview I conducted with the newest member of our family.  Enjoy!


Name: James Francis West

Aliases:  Trip, Tripper & Jimmy

Age:  11 weeks and 2 days

Weight: 6.5 kg (14.3 lbs!)

Height: 62 cm (24 inches)

Eye color:  Undetermined.  Stormy blue for the moment, with a ring of golden brown developing around the pupil.

Hair color:  What hair?

Star sign:  Virgo.  Which apparently means I'm going to be a little crazy, but also a neat freak.  Which is good - because someone has to clean this house!  

Favorite food:  I'm a boob man!  

Favorite toys: The owl next to my change table was my first friend, but now I hardly notice him.  I've moved on to the bigger and brighter world of my playmat.  And I loooove it.  But really, my favorite toy is Mum.  She makes the best noises and faces.

Favorite outfit:  Nothing!  I prefer to be naked!  All naked, all the time.  Mean ol' Mum says I have to wear clothes sometimes though.  Pfft.

Who do you resemble the most in your family?  Well, I like to think of myself as a chameleon.  Aunt Kiki changes who she thinks I look like on a daily basis.  One day it will be Granpa and the next it will be Aunt Stephi.  I have Mums ears though.  

Is there anything you dislike?  Not really, I'm a pretty chill little dude.  I don't like putting clothes on sometimes, but once I get to playing again I forget all about it.  I don't like being left alone for too long,  I'm happiest when someone is paying attention to me.  Which is why Dad got rid of the coffee table and put my playmat front and center!  Now everyone has to look at me all the time.  (Who needs a tv??)

What is your favorite time of the day?  Bath time!  I mean, is there anything better?  You get to be naked and splash all around!  It's great fun.  Plus, since I was born in the tub, and since Mum and Dad both love the water so much, I am definitely a water baby.

Newest skill:  Recently I've learned to stick my tongue out.  Which means I end up licking a lot of things accidentally.  Mum says she can't wait until I giggle, and I'm trying really hard to!

Guilty pleasure:  Ok, I admit...I am a sucker for rap music!  That's right!  Give me Tupac.  Give me Sir Mix-a-Lot (he was the first rapper I fell in love with - "Baby Got Back" is pure genius!)  I even enjoy all of Aunt Kiki's versions of the popular rap songs.  It makes me stop crying.  Every.  Time.  Which is fairly entertaining for everyone I think.  

Anything else you would like to tell us?  Yes!  I can't wait to walk.  Being stuck on your back really sucks sometimes, you know?  But first I'll try to sit up on my own I suppose.

Thanks Trip!  Have a good day.  



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts