Dose 3!

So I had a different video planned entirely for this round of anti-writersblockitist.  But then Devin showed me a video I couldn't live another day without sharing with you.  These guys are amazing, and I love thinking about them just sitting back and saying, "hey, why can't we do videos like this?"  Go ahead, have fun with it.  Whatever it is you are doing, just have fun with it.  And maybe one day a major car company will decide to sponsor that fun you are having.

Here's a video.

PS- the best way to experience this is to first listen to the song without watching the video and try to guess how they're making the music.  And once you see the video you might just decide to watch it three times in a row.  No?  Just me?  Fine.

...Maybe I'll watch it again with you.


Ok Go - Needing/Getting

Love,
Cara

Comments

Popular Posts