The Waiting Game


I know that soon I will loathe being large. That one stranger-too-many will caress my stomach at the grocery store and will get an ear-full. Possibly even, "You don't KNOW me!!" But now. Now. I have been waiting waitingwaiting to look pregnant. Waiting for this belly of mine to stop looking "she-might-just-be-chubby" and to start looking full of baby. So without further ado, 17 weeks:

Photo #3 in our silhouette series.
In the first two....I just look naked behind a sheet.

I also felt it move the other day. Little butterflies dancing in my tummy. A little hand reaching out to say "Hello Mommy. Please tell Daddy I say hello, too."

xo
CaraBean (& sprout)

Comments

  1. love the picture... can't wait for the YOUDON'TKNOWME!!

    (super jealous of your crazy perky boobs, too... :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture, and that the first two "you just looked naked behind a sheet" had me laughing. Very artfully done. I think Daddy has a picture of my belly at about six months and it's not very flattering, however has it hidden for fear I would destroy it(I wouldn't tho') Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts