Work with me :: one on one sessions

 


Hello darling!!

I'm Cara West! Have we met yet??

If not - reach out and say hi! I'd love to get to know you. I'm assuming you found me via instagram, in which case... you've probably seen a fair bit of me!! Come say hi sometime. That would be so cool.



Anyhow - I'm assuming you're here because you'd like to know more information about working with me! Right now there are three ways - 

1.) You can join a group program! Send me a message to find out when the next one is! They are usually between a few days to a few weeks long, and they MAY have some sort of limit on them (ie - women only.) 

But the next two options are available to anyone, at any time!!

2.) Purchase my self-guided pleasure challenge! (<< the lowest cost option to work with me!) This is a lovingly-crafted pdf file that is yours to keep forever! Self pleasure is an awesome way to shift your awareness.

or! The most in depth way to work with me:


2.) A one on one session!! These are designed to go deep on one specific topic to help you clear blocks out of your own way and get increasingly closer and closer to yourself!!

Buy one here now, and you will be brought directly to my booking page!

All of my sessions are one hour, and are held over zoom. There will be a box for you to fill in if you have something you would like me to know first!


So what happens in a one on one session anyhow?

Ah!! Yes!
Good question. 


As you may be aware I'm a coach - you can call me a life coach, but I really like to call myself a sexuality coach! I love working with sexuality because to me, it is a unique and individual force that guides our lives. Claiming your own unique sexuality is one of the most empowering things you can do! Especially in a culture that has kept sexuality in such a dark energy for so long. I think it's time to bring it into the light! And creating safe spaces to talk about sex is one of my biggest missions in life. 

And actually, in a lot of my sessions, the topic of sex doesn't come up at all. We will only ever go as deep as you want to - it's your session after all. I can read when you would like to go deeper, and help you get there. But I'm not here to push you so far out of your comfort zone that you feel unsafe.

Like any good coach, my job is to help you get from where you are right now, to where you want to be!

And we do that by looking at what is alive for you in your body right now. 


Usually my sessions will start with me asking you if there is anything you know you would like help on, and I will guide our conversation from there. If there isn't anything concrete you know you need help with - just a general feeling - don't worry! We can go from there too.

Wherever you are is perfect.
Whatever you bring with you is perfect, too. 

So, keen to join?
Keen to listen to your own body, unlock your own radiance, and even get help with concrete goals in your life???


I can't wait to hear from you!!

xx Cara West

🍉


Comments

Popular Posts