Interview with Mr. Trip - 7 months

Now that our favorite baby is 7 months old (don't even get me started on how weird it is to think that we have had a child for 7 months already!) I thought I would conduct a little personality profile.  He's growing every day, so let's see how he has changed since our last interview.

First, the stats:

Name:  Mr. James Francis "Trip" West

Age: 7 months and 4 days

Height: 69cm

Weight: Just under 9kgs (just under 20 lbs)

Head circumference: 49cms (just over 19 inches)

Eye color: still changing!  But take a look yourself:

Oh hey Mr. Brown Eyes

Second, the interview:

Mommarazzi Reporter:  Good morning Trip!  How are you today?

James Francis "Trip" West:  Doing well Mommy....where's your camera?

MR: Haha, very funny.  Our audience here loves that I take so many photos of you, so no teasing.  I understand you have had a big month.  Why don't you tell us about it.

JFTW:  Boy have I!  First, I'm happy to report that I have two little bottom teeth poking through right in the center.  It was pretty painful at first, and slightly confusing really.  And, unfortunately, it happened about a week after my first cold, so Mum and I didn't get too much sleep for a few nights there.  But I'm doing better now - this morning I thought I would even give her a break and sleep in until 9am (I'm such a thoughtful guy!)  And second of all, I'm still working on this crawling business.  I can't really make up my mind as to whether I want to try to crawl first, or just skip it and go straight to standing.  So I spend half my time practicing one, and half my time practicing the other.  It's funny really, for someone who likes to stand and who has even managed to pull himself up once or twice, I can't figure out how to use my legs when I crawl!  It's too tricky to get them to stay under me, so I just pull myself along with my arms instead.

MR: That does sound very difficult.  And I understand you brought some footage along for us to look at?

JFTW:  I did!  There are just some still shots, but it really captures how I'm trying to move I think.  And keep an eye out for my signature smile thrown in a few times there too!


(Disclaimer:  so, did you notice how I called myself the Mommarazzi at the beginning of this post....yeah......there are a lot of pictures here.  Just thought you might want to...you know.....get a drink or something first.)



Crawlers!  Take your mark.....

Get set....

ooop..wait...what's that?....

...just miiiiight...stop to eat...this.....

What?  Sorry...were we doing something?...

Oh yeah!...GO!


Awe crap...another distraction..

Outta my way distraction!  I've got movin' to do!


(Mommarazzi would just like to point out all of that
HAIR on mister baldy-potato-head!  Yeah buddy!)

Did I make it yet, Mum?

Yeah!  I made it!

MR:  Awesome little man!  That's so cool.  Wow, you're parents must be so proud, slash COMPLETELY terrified.  So can you believe that you have literally come so far in just 7 months?  

JFTW:  Yeah, it's all a bit crazy really.  You know, this time 7 months ago I was still trying to figure out how to eat, so I think it's pretty cool that now I have all this other stuff to figure out too.  I mean, don't get me wrong - it's been hard.  But everyday it gets a little easier - I think I'm getting this life stuff figured out!  With lots of help from you, Mum, of course - I couldn't do it without you!

MR:  Awe, thanks sweetie. Why don't you tell our readers a little bit more about yourself.  They already know a lot about me (like how crazy I am and how much I enjoy talking to myself, for example.)  Why don't we talk about food.  What's your....



....why are you smiling already?  I haven't even asked the question yet.

JFTW:  What?  Oh.  Sorry.  Okay, I'm listening this time, what was your question?



MR:  I was just going to ask you about your favorite foods.



JFTW:  Yes.

MR:.....but I didn't ask a question.

JFTW: Sure you did.  You said the word food.  So I said yes.  I don't really care what it is.  If you have food....I would like to have food too.  Please.

MR:  Okay, I think that's enough for today, thanks for your cooperation, and good luck with all of your figuring-out-life business!  And don't worry....some of us still haven't figured it out all the way, so you're not the only one.

Love you lots!

Comments

  1. awesome Cara!! I can't believe it's been 7 months either. Still can't wait to meet him but happy to see these great pics : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts