200920102011

Last year I remember the challenge I gave to 2010 at the close of the year - "you've got a lot to live up to 2010! 2009 was a pretty good!" One of the best years ever, I thought. And now, facing another 'new' year....I feel myself preparing to challenge 2011 in much the same way.

I can barely begin to describe the happiness and love that characterized my life in 2010. A family/friends who love us enough to travel across the globe for a celebration of love, having a husband (and all of the love and care and excitement for the future that goes into that word), and a house full of a roommate family.

2011, you have a lot to live up to, but I think you might be up for the challenge.

Let's see what you've got!
Happy New Year everyone - here's to hoping it is full of love and happiness!
Cara


Comments

Popular Posts