How to work with me!

 



I'm so excited to finally be taking clients as a Life Coach! 

(fireworks! sparkly heart emojis! champagne bottles popping!!!)


Simply put, my job as a life coach is to help you become the best version of yourself as possible. Right now there are two ways you can work with me so that we can do this together! You can work with me 1:1 by buying a block of one-hour sessions, or you can join my three week program. Current prices for both are below. 

Before you work with me, you have to know that I believe in a few things very strongly:

1. You are perfect. You do not need fixing or changing. But all living things grow the entire time they are alive. Humans are living things, and therefore we must grow. So come grow with me! Grow into your best self with me. 

2. Your life gets to feel good.

3. You can only control your own personal behaviour and thoughts. You cannot control what other people do think say desire. The only person you can truly control is yourself. So that's who we work on.

4. Growing doesn't have to be painful. It gets to feel fun and easy, if you want it to be!

And I want it to be. 
That's my choice for us. 

Okay? Sound good??


Great!! Now here is what working with me 1:1 looks like:

All sessions are one hour long and are hosted on zoom. 

So all you need is a device with zoom downloaded on it and decent internet connection! Easy.

Our sessions can focus on whatever you feel calls you right then (it's a little bit like magic). 

I can help you with changing simple behaviours (again, please remember that this gets to feel good if we let it!) or with changing how behaviours make you feel. 

Personally, my main goal is to reduce stress so that your life gets to feel good. I've worked really hard on making my life as stressful as possible (remember....three kids and five bakeries in just four years) just so that I could learn how to get on top of my own stress just so that I could then teach you how to get on top of your stress!! Whew. You're welcome. 

My three areas of power are HAPPY, HEALTHY, & SEXY - so this is where I focus! You can pick just one area that you would like to work on, or dive all in and choose all three! 


And I have also built a three week online program!! Here's what it looks like:

 My three week program is hosted on Facebook in a private group. There will be one video per day (M-F) along with a very small assignment to complete. I know you're busy!! This is designed to be so easy that just listening will get you so far! You are encouraged to make it to the live video, but each video will be available for you to replay almost instantly in the group! So easy. Weekends we take off, or you can use it to catch up!

 (Oo, also, if you are in the US, the videos will go live Sun - Thurs in the evening! I will make sure to send you the specific times for your time zone once you sign up.) 

You will be in a group along with other gorgeous women (I am on a mission to fill my life with as many amazing people as possible - my coaching life will be no different!) who will inspire you and anchor you in to this gorgeous mission you are on!!

This program is designed to clear out the clutter in our heads that stop most of us from feeling happy, healthy, and sexy! 

The basis of the program is the coaching calls (aka videos in FB), there is also a VIP option to add three 1:1 sessions with me along with the program too!


Here are my current prices:


Right now I am running an "it's my first time" special!
Join HAPPY HEALTHY SEXY (my 3 week program!) for 50% off!

$375 // VIP $500

Questions? send me an email or follow me on insta to learn more 


That's it my darling!! That's all!

I'm so excited to start working with you - I've been training a long time for this, and feel so deeply in my heart that it is where I am meant to be. 

xox Cara



Comments

Popular Posts